Search This Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Garden Blogger's Bloom Day, March 15, 2014

Welcome to my March GBBD, to see what's blooming in other gardens, visit hostess Carol's blog, May Dreams Gardens.
I'm also linking with I Heart Macro hosted by Laura,

And with my usual Monday links-

Macro Monday 2 hosted by Gemma Wiseman

Blue Monday hosted by Smiling Sally

Monday Mellow Yellows hosted by Gemma Wiseman

Mandarin Orange Monday hosted by Lorik

More flowers are blooming here every day.   A crisply fluted trumpet daffodil with a few Muscari-


The tiny Jetfire-

My favorite Muscari, M. latifolia-

The Pulmonarias are filling out-

Mrs. Moon-

Some are a pale blue with pinkish buds-

Some are deeper purple with rose buds-

The Primulas are also getting started, these are just the ones actually blooming now that overwintered, I have more new colors in pots, they don't always come back.  P. polyantha with many colors-
And Primula veris, "Cowslip"-
P. elatior 'Black Lace' that I grew from seed in 2012-

Vincas are blooming, V. minor 'Wojo's Gem making a good show of pinwheel flowers early-


They are filling in a bed under a Turkish Tree Hazel-

Hellebores are still blooming that can be seen here last month, and also Ornamental Flowering Quince,

So, what is flowering for you?  Spring countdown is at 5 days, it seems like it is already here!

-Hannah

or cameras are macro

My comments below seem disabled by my attempt to restore my blog after deleting it, so please  COMMENT HERE.

No comments:


Post a Comment


No comments:

Post a Comment